DCACADEMY SUMMER MEETING - EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 1st JUNE
DCAcademy Summer Meeting 2023
Info about event
Storebælt Sinatur & Konference, Nyborg
The annual DCAcademy Summer Meeting is a great opportunity to meet top experts within most aspects of cardiovascular research. This year’s summer meeting offers a programme with clinical, pre-clinical and basic research sessions with the aim of creating a translational perspective on novel developments within cardiovascular research. The programme further includes a poster session, workshops aimed at younger researchers, as well as keynote talks by leading cardiovascular researchers.
- Heart failure: plenary and parallel session on using animal models, research in biomarkers, clinical trials, epidemiological studies and more
- Rehabilitation and prevention
- Big data and data science: Novel developments in cardiac devices
- Scientific entrepreneurship
- A panel debate discussing the major cardiovascular challenges we may face the next 20 years
Join the meeting and:
- Stay updated on recent developments in cardiovascular research
- Present your research to your fellow peers
- Choose between basic, pre-clinical and clinical sessions
- Reconnect with colleagues and peers and expand your network
- 15th of June: Aimed at research year students, PhD students and postdoctoral fellows. Senior PI’s and researchers are welcome from 5 p.m.
- 16th – 17th of June: the meeting is open to all.
- Ann Bovin, Consultant Cardiologist, Sygehus Lillebælt (DK)
- Ann-Dorte Olsen Zwisler, Professor, OUH (DK)
- Christian Hassager, Professor, UCPH (DK)
- Dimitrios Tsiantoula, Dr.Med, Research Group Leader MedUni Wien (AT)
- Eva Prescott, Professor, Bispebjerg University Hospital (DK)
- Hanne Kruuse Rasmusen, Chief Physicial, Bispebjerg-Frederiksberg University Hospital (DK)
- Lars Køber, Professor, UCPH (DK)
- Lisette Okkels, Professor, OUH (DK)
- Morten Bækgaard Thomsen, Assoc. Professor, UCPH (DK)
- Per Lav Madsen, Professor, UCPH (DK)
- Peter Søgaard, Professor, AAUH (DK)
- Redouane Aherrahrou, Postdoc, University of Virginia (US)
Venue: Storebælt, Sinatur Hotel & Konference, Østerøvej 121, 5800 Nyborg
Price: Free of charge (no show fee DKK 1.000)
NOTE: It is mandatory for early career researchers (Research year, and PhD-students) and optionalt for Postdoc´s to upload an abstract and to present their research during the meeting.