DCAcademy Summer Meeting 2023
Celebrate the field of cardiovascular research by joining the DCAcademy Summer Meeting 2023.
Info about event
The annual DCAcademy Summer Meeting is a great opportunity to meet top experts within most aspects of cardiovascular research. This year’s summer meeting offers a scientific programme with clinical, pre-clinical and basic research sessions, a poster session, workshops aimed at younger researchers, as well as keynote talks by leading cardiovascular researchers.
- Heart failure
- Big data and data science
- Scientific innovation
Join the meeting and:
- Stay updated on recent developments in cardiovascular research
- Present your research to fellow peers
- Choose between basic and clinical sessions
- Reconnect with colleagues and peers and expand your network
15th of June: Young Investigator Day. Aimed at research year students, PhD students and postdoctoral fellows. Senior PI’s and researchers are welcome from 5 p.m.
16th – 17th of June: The meeting is open to all.
Venue: Storebælt, Sinatur Hotel & Konference, Østerøvej 121, 5800 Nyborg
Price: Free of charge (no show fee DKK 1.000, -)
Sign up will open in February 2023.