DCAcademy Cardiometabolic Networking Summit
The summit is designed to provide an extensive insight into a number of translational cardiometabolic aspects with presentations from international experts, leading Danish Cardiometabolic researchers and Danish PhD and Postdoc fellows (posters and short oral presentations). Additionally, there will be plenty of networking opportunities.
Info about event
La Folie Douce Hotels Chamonix, France
NOTE: January 27 is Master classes for invited Phd students and Postdoc fellows only. Summit starts on January 28 afternoon.
A mix of lectures, group work, discussions, oral & poster presentations and networking activities!
A participant, who has met the objectives of the meeting, will be able to:
- Discuss the development and complications of cardiometabolic related diseases.
- Explain complexity and interplay in cardiac metabolism.
- Discuss topics on cardiometabolic genomics.
- Combine theoretical and practical insights into novel aspects in cardiometabolic clinical pharmacology.
- Understand comorbidity between atherosclerosis and microvasculature disease.
Lars Melholt Rasmussen
Allocation of seats
For PhD students and PostDocs: participation in the meeting is free of charge.
DCAcademy will provide accommodation (in double room) for up to 24 PhD students and 16 Postdocs, selected based on their abstracts.
For other participants the meeting is free of charge, incl. dinners.
A course certificate will be sent to all participants upon request at the end of the course.
No show fee
Please note in case of no-show the Academy will charge a no-show fee of 5000 DKK if you do not unregister from the course at latest 3 days before its start.