DCAcademy Postdoctoral Winter Meeting 2024
The aim of the Postdoctoral Winter Meeting 2024, with the topic of aging and cardiovascular disease, is to create a collaborative platform that fosters in-depth understanding, innovative thinking, and knowledge exchange among young researchers. The meeting will be held on the Oslo Ferry and Norefjell Ski & Spa, Norway.
Info about event
Norefjell Ski & Spa, Norway
Aging and Cardiovascular disease
The DCAcademy Postdoctoral Winter Meeting 2024 is aimed at Postdoctoral fellows and third-year PhD students, and priority will be given as such. Sign-up now to express interest (seats will be allocated after registration deadline).
Join this meeting and:
- Set sail for knowledge! Navigate through fascinating conversations with peers while cruising the shimmering waters. Connect, collaborate, and make waves in your field.
- Gain valuable insights into the newest research within aging and cardiovascular complications. Stay updated with the latest advancements and discoveries in the field, enhancing your knowledge base and staying at the forefront of scientific innovation.
- Participate in lively debates on both biological and societal complications of an aging population. Contribute your perspectives and learn from experts, fostering a deeper understanding of the multifaceted challenges posed by aging-related cardiovascular diseases.
- Enhance your presentation skills through interactive sessions. Receive constructive feedback from peers and senior researchers, refining your communication abilities and making your research impactful and engaging.
- Connect with peers and international top researchers, expanding your professional network significantly. Forge collaborations, exchange ideas, and establish lasting relationships with experts from around the world.
- Enjoy hands-on physiological experiments, snowshoe walking, and a designated time slot for skiing, spa, or other leisure activities.
Throughout the 4-day event, attendees will collaborate in groups to address challenges within the health science ecosystem and explore the impact of their research across various sectors.
Participants will gain valuable insights into current trends in cardiovascular research and foster robust connections with peers. The program features a blend of scientific lectures, inspirational talks, group work, and individual oral presentations. Networking opportunities include engaging in hands-on physiological experiments, snowshoe walks, and a time slot allocated for skiing.
The 2024 Winter Meeting will be held on the Oslo ferry and at Norefjell Ski & Spa, Norway. The meeting starts at the Copenhagen Ferry Terminal and home transport from Norway will also be by ferry, with the opportunity of drop-off in Frederikshavn.
Transportation and accommodation on the ferry and at Norefjell is sponsored by DCAcademy. DCAcademy will not be sponsoring expenses related to skiing or spa.