European Society for Microcirculation Conference 2023
Join this conference and be inspired by top experts within microcirculation and gain knowledge of the field from many different angles.
Info about event
Microcirculation plays a more important role in many pathological conditions than what was appreciated a few years back. Examples of these conditions are impaired cognitive function and some forms of ischemic heart disease especially in women. In addition, microcirculation is important for many other conditions, where new information is constantly made available. Microcirculation research will be getting increasing recognition in the coming years.
Sign up at early bird price DKK 3.125 (EUR 420) before 10 February 2023.
Join this meeting with:
- Quality presentations by top researchers from all over Europe
- Ample time for discussions
- Networking and social interactions (nice dinners)
The organizing committee is making every effort to put together a great meeting with quality presentations - be among others inspired by:
- Metabolic regulation of exercise-induced angiogenesis / Katrien De Bock, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Regulation of cerebral blood flow by capillary pericytes in health, stroke and Alzheimer's disease / Leif Østergaard, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Exercise to reverse microvascular dysfunction induced by age and lifestyle / Ylva Hellsten, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Macro and microcirculation interaction /Stephane Laurent, Paris Descartes Medical School, France
- Lipid messengers / Ingrid Fleming, Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany
- Angiogenesis / Max-Delbrück-Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, Germany