Twitter webinar for cardiovascular researchers
This online workshop is for cardiovascular researchers who want to extend their reach and international impact. Participants at the workshop will practice Twitter with hands-on exercises.
Info about event
Online - Zoom
This workshop is for cardiologists who want to extend their reach and international impact. Gain insight from Twitter expert Mike Young who will give good advice on how to exploit Twitter. Learn how to position yourself as a scientist on Twitter. Participants at the workshop will practice Twitter with hands-on exercises, and learn how to:
- Tweet, use hashtags, set up threads of tweets.
- Use Twitter ‘lists’ to avoid distractions and newsfeed scrolling.
- Position yourself as a scientist on social media.
- Schedule, and use social media management tools like Tweetdeck to network with the right people
- Exploit Twitter to meet the right people at events and conferences
Date: 10 January 2023, 14:00-15:30 (online)
Maximum participants: 25
Instructor: Mike Young is the former editor of the University Post at the University of Copenhagen. Since 2016 he has done social media courses and workshops for scientists at universities in Denmark, throughout Europe, and as far afield as the US and Australia. See Mike Young Academy.