EVBO/ESM online Vascular Biology Summer School
This online event will provide postgraduate students an opportunity to learn about key questions and cutting-edge methodologies in vascular biology.
Info about event
The joint Vascular Biology Summer School of the European Vascular Biology Organisation (EVBO) and the European Society for Microcirculation (ESM) will be held on June 13-15, 2022 online.
- Aim: to provide postgraduate students an opportunity to learn about key questions and cutting-edge methodologies in vascular biology, to discuss among peers and with experts in the field, to train in the presentation and discussion of data.
- Eligibility: Postgraduate students. No limit in number of participants.
- Free for EVBO and ESM members; if you are not a member then please sign up for membership to EVBO (€30 for 1 year or €80 for 3 years) or ESM.
- Awards: based on presentations selected from the abstracts.
- Organizers: European Vascular Biology Organisation: Johanna Laakkonen, Lars Mägdefessel, Mauro Siragusa, Lena Claesson-Welsh; ESM: Elena Osto, Eszter Farkas and Henning Morawietz.
Registration instructions and preliminary programme: beginning of April.