Webinar: Next level Twitter for Cardiovascular Scientists
This webinar is for cardiovascular researchers who want to step up and increase their research impact with more advanced Twitter features.
Info about event
Join this 1½ hour Twitter webinar giving you insight into how you can be succesful on Twitter. It is for Twitter users who have experience using the platform.
You will be introduced to functionalities that monitor your research field; it will give you insights on how to find and network with international colleagues; and help foster new research ideas.
The webinar will cover following Twitter features:
· Routines to get the right followers on Twitter
· Twitter lists to avoid distractions and network with the right people.
· Combining Twitter lists and Tweetdeck
· Tweetdeck for monitoring your field on Twitter, scheduling posts and automating searches.
· Leveraging Twitter for LinkedIn and Mastodon
· Twitter Circles
Instructor: Mike Young is the former editor of the University Post at the University of Copenhagen. Since 2016 he has done social media courses and workshops for scientists at universities in Denmark, throughout Europe, and as far afield as the US and Australia. See Mike Young Academy.