Strengthen Your Project Management Capabilities 2023
The aim of this course is to strengthen your understanding of the essential methods to be used when working on research projects, the fundamental planning and follow up tools as well as your role as project manager.
Info about event
Studenterhuset, Aarhus University
You will learn how to create an overview of your stakeholder landscape, to plan and organise your project with milestones and risk management. You will also get some collaboration tools that will strengthen your role as project manager to help you succeed with your project.
Key learning outcomes
- Better understanding of how to collaborate with your stakeholders
- Set clear and consistent objectives for your project
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis and establish necessary initiatives to succeed with your project
- Prepare milestone plans and activity plans
- Conduct a risk analysis and define initiatives that are necessary to reduce risks
- Organize your project and thereby ensure clear distribution of roles and responsibilities
Some practical information
- There are limited seats available and registration is on a first-come first-serve basis
- We will sponsor accomodation for participants coming to Aarhus
Free events during the course
- Join a free guided tour at ARoS Kunstmuseum during the break
- Join a free and delicious dinner in the evening with your co-participants
Please note that the DCAcademy will charge a no-show fee of 2000 DKK if you do not show up and have not unregistered prior to start.