Strenghten Your Project Management Capabilities 2023
The aim of this course is to strengthen your understanding of the essential methods to be used when working on research projects, the fundamental planning and follow up tools as well as your role as project manager.
Info about event
Tuesday 5 December 2023, at 10:00 - Wednesday 6 December 2023, at 15:00
DCAcademy: Emil Brøndum email@example.com
Free of charge DKK
No later than Monday 19 December 2022, at 23:59
You will learn how to create an overview of your stakeholder landscape, to plan and organise your project with milestones and risk management. You will also get some collaboration tools that will strengthen your role as project manager to help you succeed with your project.
Key learning outcomes:
- Better understanding of how to collaborate with your stakeholders
- Set clear and consistent objectives for your project
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis and establish necessary initiatives to succeed with your project
- Prepare milestone plans and activity plans
- Conduct a risk analysis and define initiatives that are necessary to reduce risks
- Organize your project and thereby ensure clear distribution of roles and responsibilities
There are limited seats available and registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
We will sponsor accomodation for participants from Aarhus.