You can apply for funding of travel, accommodation, and course/conference fee in relation to conferences, research stays at foreign institutions as well as symposia, meetings and courses held abroad.
The DCAcademy only support members doing research at PhD or Postdoctoral level.
Attendance at conferences/symposia is only support if the applicant is presenting (eg. poster or oral presentation)
- For travel within Europe; up to DKK 5,000
- For travel outside Europe; up to DKK 7,500
Terms and conditions:
- You cannot apply for funding for travel in Denmark
- You cannot apply for funding for the courses or meetings where DCAcademy covers accomodation.
- You cannot apply for funding for travel in connection with your Master thesis
- The grant can only be used for travel, accommodation and course/conference fees.
- The grant may only be used in relation to the recipient’s research
- The grant can only be transferred to an account at your home institution
- You cannot apply for funding of activities taking place before deadline
- The grant must be used within 12 months
- Unused means must be returned to the DCAcademy
maximal 1 grant pr. applicant pr. year
Deadline 1st June 2023.
apply through: www.efond.dk/dca