You can apply for funding of travel, accommodation, and course/conference fee in relation to conferences, research stays at foreign institutions as well as symposia, meetings and courses held abroad.
- For travel within Europe; up to DKK 5,000
- For travel outside Europe; up to DKK 7,500
Terms and conditions:
- You cannot apply for funding for travel in Denmark
- You cannot apply for funding for the DCAcademy Winter and Summer Meetings.
- You cannot apply for funding for travel in connection with your Master thesis
- The grant can only be used for travel, accommodation and course/conference fees.
- The grant may only be used in relation to the recipient’s research
- The grant can only be transferred to an account at your home institution
- The grant must be used within 12 months
- Unused means must be returned to the DCAcademy
How to apply for reimbursement:
Application must be submitted through www.efond.dk/dca